Some Common Questions Received At Writ'n'Process…

Over the years, we’ve received many questions relating to process serving.  Below you’ll find answers to the most common questions.

  • What happens if you cannot serve the documents? 
    We will attempt all lawful avenues to serve papers. If the recipient is evading service, we’ll apply our investigating skills to succeed by the second attempt. The affidavit of service document allows for room to explain the circumstances pertaining to any attempts to serve and evasion can be a good reason for to apply to the courts for “substitute service” Once an affidavit form vs helps you to satisfy the necessity for substitution.

  • What if I have no photos?
    A good description is sometimes good enough. Our firm will ask specific information from you to best direct our operatives to identify the right recipient 100% of the time.

  • What if they will not sign the acknowledgement of service papers?
    They don’t have to, but most people do willingly sign. In the rare instances that they refuse, they have already confirmed their identity to the operative and an affidavit of service will evidence that.

  • What if I don’t want them to know where I live, will you have to tell them?
    NO only our address goes on the affidavit of service. Our discretion and your privacy is always paramount.

  • My ex partner is not expecting the papers and they may ring me to abuse me when you service these?
    We can arrange to text you when the service has been actioned. 

  • I have a restraining order or they may be violent is that a problem?
    Not at all, however do let me know just so we can be aware of that issue.

  • WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SERVICE?We send you an invoice by email. Your service affidavits and any report is witnessed and filed on your behalf once your account is settled. If there are documents for you to sign they are “proof of signature Affidavit” and a signed for 6 acknowledgement is sent to you by us so that you can verify the signature and submit that to the family court too.
    Instructions can be given on how to do this.

We always offer assistance if you need it.

  • Facebook Clean

Call to discuss your needs:  0427 733 663